- NEXTAG IS ONLY A VENUE. The Websites act as online marketplaces for you to find and transact with other users, registered members of the Websites ("Members"), buyers or sellers(collectively the "Users") showing products or services on the Service or otherwise associated with the Service. Nextag does not sell any products or provide any services (except the Service) and is not a party to any transaction you may make with any seller.
- TRANSACTIONS. You may post content or view content posted by others on the Service. Nextag does not undertake any obligation to monitor such content. You may act as seller or buyer and correspond with, participate in promotions by, and conduct transactions with other Users. Nextag is not a party to any transactions between you and the Users of the Websites.
Nextag does not sell or license any of the products or services listed on the Websites and Nextag is not acting as an agent of sale or an agent of any merchant or provider of products or services. Nextag does not have any responsibility for, or liability related to, any products and services listed on the Websites. You should direct any questions, complaints or claims related to any product or service to the appropriate seller or provider.
Nextag has no control over and does not warrant in any way that prices, shipping costs, taxes, products or descriptions provided by sellers or other third parties, or any other content of the Websites is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Site content is provided for informational purposes only and Nextag shall have no liability for inaccuracy or incompleteness in product or service content, user ratings or commentary, or other content on the Websites. Nextag is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. Nextag is not liable for any acts or omission of acts of any seller on the Websites. You assume the entire risk as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currency, validity and quality of any information relating to the Services. Any information on the Websites can change without notice.
On your acceptance of this Agreement Nextag commences the supply of the Service which may not be cancelled under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 following such Service commencement unless Nextag and you agree the cancellation.
Nextag is the operator of the Website under contract with Yahoo! S.à.r.l., a company incorporated in Switzerland under the reference CH-550-1051940-9, and whose registered office is at ZA La Pièce No. 4, Route de l’Etraz, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland and with its affiliated group of companies (“Yahoo!”).
You may complete transactions as follows:
- Transaction Processing by the Seller. For certain transactions, (i) sellers direct buyers to the seller's website for transaction processing, or (ii) a seller directs buyers to the seller's Nextag Store, or (iii) sellers provide buyers with sellers' contact information outside the Websites to complete a transaction. Nextag never collects credit card information from buyers for transactions conducted through methods (i) and (iii) of this section 2(A). Nextag may, depending on the payment method specified by sellers, transmit credit card information from buyers to sellers or to third parties designated by sellers for transactions conducted through method (ii) of this section 2(A). Nextag does not retain or maintain any credit card information upon transferring such information.
- Third Party Transaction Processing. In other cases, sellers may refer buyers to third parties, such as an escrow service, for transaction processing. The third parties establish the terms of service for any such transactions. . Nextag does not undertake any obligation or liability in respect of such third party transaction processing.
The Agreement and any terms of service established by third parties govern all transactions through the Service. By participating in a transaction through the Service, you agree and accept the Agreement and any terms of service established by third parties. Nextag and any of Nextag's cobranded partners, licensees, affiliates, service providers and Yahoo! (collectively "Nextag Partners") assume no liability, obligation or responsibility in connection with any transactions between you and the Users of the Websites.
In so far as permitted by law, if you have a dispute with any User or any third party, including any sellers of products, you release Nextag (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
You agree to hold Nextag harmless and indemnify Nextag and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and Nextag Partners and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees against any and all claims with respect to any transactions you are involved in with other Users. You agree to notify Nextag at firstname.lastname@example.org of any activity that you believe is fraudulent, deceptive, and/or misleading.
You acknowledge and agree that you or Nextag may terminate your ability to buy products or services through the Nextag Stores at any time.
- Grant of License. You hereby grant to Nextag and Yahoo!, on all media, whether now known or hereinafter devised, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, sublicensable, assignable, royalty-free license to: display, publish, use, translate, create derivative works from, reproduce, reformat, compile, archive, distribute, and transmit all materials provided by you to Nextag that are not clearly marked as confidential ("Member Content") including seller and product reviews (as described below) and display your name or User name, trademarks and service marks (as used in connection with Member Content) and exercise copyright and other intellectual property rights you have in the Member Content, in any past, current or future media. You also waive all moral rights you have in the Member Content to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may submit Member Content only in accordance with Nextag's current content submission guidelines. Nextag shall have no obligation to post Member Content, may remove Member Content, or may change or discontinue the Websites at any time in its sole discretion. Nextag has no obligation to monitor Member Content submitted by you or others in connection with the Websites. Unless or until Nextag specifies another form of delivery of Member Content or another URL address, you may submit Member Content to Nextag at http://www.Nextag.com. As the sole consideration for the license and rights granted to Nextag under the Agreement, Nextag will consider posting Member Content on the Websites.
- Ownership, Copyright and Trademarks. You retain all right, title and interest (subject to the license granted herein) in and to Member Content you submit to Nextag, and represent and warrant that such Member Content and the license granted herein (i) is factually accurate; (ii) does not violate any intellectual property rights; (iii) does not contain information which is obscene or defames, libels or otherwise injures or interferes with the privacy of others; and (iv) does not require the payment of any kind by Nextag to others.
In addition, the following rules apply to your use of the Service:
- You certify to Nextag that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are able to form legally binding contracts.
- You assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your transmissions. You acknowledge and agree that Nextag does not endorse the actions, the contents of communications, or the products of Users.
- You must obtain and maintain any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Service, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance and local telephone service. You are responsible for ensuring that such equipment and ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
- You must complete all transactions you agree to complete in connection with the Service.
- You agree only to submit a review in good faith about a seller from whom you have actually purchased or attempted to purchase products or services. Your review must be an accurate description of your experience with the seller.
- Any review that you submit is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions described elsewhere in this Agreement.
Nextag may impose reasonable restrictions on reviews, and establish rules to help ensure that reviews are legitimate and appropriate. Nextag may omit or remove any seller review that it determines violates any requirements in this Agreement or any other agreement. Sellers may dispute the validity of a review, and Nextag may remove the review or take other actions that it believes are appropriate.
You understand that merchant/provider reviews are submitted by other Users. Nextag has no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any reviews.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH RIGHTS CANNOT BE WAIVED OR ALTERED BY YOUR CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- NEXTAG PROVDIES THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEXTAG AND ITS PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NEXTAG AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, TERM OR OTHER CONDITION:
- THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; OR
- AS TO (a) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, (b) CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY OF USER'S INFORMATION REGISTRATION DATA; OR (iii) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- NEXTAG AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, TERM OR CONDITION REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION BY SELLERS OR OTHER USERS.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NEXTAG OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, SHALL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, TERM, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
While Nextag takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your information and Registration Data, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, term, condition or representation, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEXTAG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION OR REGISTRATION DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER NEXTAG WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR:
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE
- FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR
- AVAILABILITY TO THE EXTENT THE SAME MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED AS A MATTER OF LAW.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW NEXTAG AND ITS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
- ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN NO EVENT WILL NEXTAG AND ITS PARTNERS EVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND COSTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY NEXTAG OR ITS PARTNERS OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM EITHER NEXTAG OR ITS PARTNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE, IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO NEXTAG FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR (i) LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT); AND (ii) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF NEXTAG OR ITS PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To provide a notice of copyright or trademark infringement relating to the Websites, please provide the following information to Nextag's Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property;
- a description of the copyrighted work, trademark or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- the location on the Websites of the material that you claim is infringing, with enough detail to allow us to locate it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
All correspondence regarding intellectual property matters should be sent to Nextag's Copyright Agent at:
2955 Campus Dr., 3rd Floor
San Mateo, CA 94403
001 650 341-3779
- The Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Nextag, Inc a corporation registered in the State of Delaware, USA (Company File No.: 2987984) having its place of business at 2955 Campus Dr., 3rd Floor, San Mateo, California 94403, USA and supersedes all prior agreements regarding the subject matter contained herein.
- Nextag may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "amended terms") from time to time. If you continue to use the Service after the amended terms become effective, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the amended terms. If you do not agree to the amended terms, then you agree not to use the Service. Your continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmative: (i) acknowledgment by you of this Agreement and its amended terms; and (ii) agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Agreement and its amended terms.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be governed by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provision(s) of the Agreement is held contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- Nextag's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Nextag in writing.
- The section titles in the Agreement are used solely for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
- A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
© 2011 Nextag, Inc.